- Lake Type: Natural Freshwater Lake, Dammed
- Length: ~21 miles
- Depth: maximum depth ~175 ft., average depth 71 ft.
- Area: 9,854 acres
- Trophic State: Oligotrophic
Crystal Lake, in Benzie County, provides a great atmosphere for watersports. It is Michigan’s ninth largest inland lake with a chance of catching Rock and Smallmouth Bass, Coho Salmon, Lake Trout, Brown Trout, and Rainbow Trout.
The Benzie County area has plenty of recreational activities, including golf at several local golf courses, art classes, fishing, hiking at Sleeping Bear Dunes, which is a short drive away, and much more!
Attractions Near Crystal Lake:
- The Sleeping Bear Dunes
- Golf Courses
- Art Galleries
- Cherry Bowl Drive-In Theatre
- Benzie Area Historical Society & Museum
- Point Betsie Lighthouse
Boat Launches Near Crystal Lake: